What claims is it making?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
What if I told you that almost everything you have been told about nutrition and weight loss is a LIE that’s making us all fat, sick, depressed and diseased? It’s a FACT – Most Doctors, Nutrition ‘Experts’, Celebrity Chefs and Best Selling Authors are DEAD WRONG about Healthy Cooking, Weight Loss and Nutrition!
- New ideas…new recipes…and new cooking tips every month…so you never get bored with your food!
- Most of the so-called ‘healthy’ cookbooks are anything but healthy! They use unhealthy ingredients and cooking techniques that are downright dangerous!
- How to turn healthy recipes into delicious meals that reduce fat and help you lose weight
- Healthy Fats & Oils Guide so you can discover the best oils for different types of cooking!
- A Simple, Step by Step System so You Don’t Have to Worry About What Your Going to Eat Next!
- 6 months of recipes from many different chefs…from sports chefs, natural food chefs, chefs who are real nutrition experts!
Can I trust it?Ok, so how am I going to answer this one? Remember, I haven’t actually bought this product (I’m relying on you guys to do that and leave your reviews to the right). Well, I feel I can find out some useful info for you to help you in your purchasing decision. To begin with, I’ve looked up the product on trust ranking websites such as http://mywot.com. Healthy Urban Kitchen Cookbook scores an averge of 4.04, which is above average and wins the site points.
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Healthy Urban Kitchen Cookbook scores 68.59/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve had a look at the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://healthyurbankitchen.com/, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $39.97.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: healthyurbankitchen.com you’ll also be taken through to healthyurbankitchen.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. This time though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)